Inspector Gadget - O.D Inspector Gadget - O.D

S'alright.

Had some really cool parts in the song, but I didn't feel like it was something to dance to. Just Synthesized. Perhaps pick up the tempo after the first "drop". I really did like it though, but I felt like it was missing something. Felt empty.

OverdoseOfficial responds:

Alrighty, thanks for the informative review :)

Eternity Remixed Eternity Remixed

I definitely liked the trippy factor

Obviously not something "everyone can jut get into", but I really liked it. Very interesting to listen to and relaxing too. Liked the vocals and remixing. Very clean bass.

Overall, I really like this song, has lots of potential, and you should continue making things like this .

RunningShadows responds:

Thank you! I will try doing more "choppy-uppy previously recorded stuff." Thanks again.

Broken Circles Broken Circles

There's No Time To Explain

Dear reader,
By the time you are reading this, I am probably dead.
I don't have much time, but this song is actually very catchy yet relaxing; which isn't really helping my situation any since I need to be running for my life rather than listening to this song.

The mixing was spectacular, something I wish I could have done in my life-time, but those days are behind me now. My only complaint would be if it would move onto a new theme or so; perhaps changing to a new chord as well, but for the genre it is, I believe it is really good. I will favorite this song for future readers to listen to so your talent my be preserved through the histories.

They are here. My time is up. Good luck.

- D

Muffin Tops & Cupcake Bottoms Muffin Tops & Cupcake Bottoms

*guitar strumming here*

This is really cool. I like it.

Luigi's manstion piano cover Luigi's manstion piano cover

IT SOUNDS SO ALIKE

PERFECTION

darcdebo responds:

I guess. Thank you.

Chalktopia Chalktopia

Marvelous

This was just Marvelous. My ONLY complaint would be that it was just a tad too loud with the sharper higher notes. Besides that, this was just perfect.

Maxo01 responds:

good call pointing that out, I felt the same way after bouncing it. that was just laziness on my part though. thanks for the positive feedback!

Doctor Toadsmile Doctor Toadsmile

Woah man

I love creepy/happy tunes and this sounds so professional. Clever lyrics too! What software are you using by the way? I like the sound bank.

Groovekiller Groovekiller

I love this.

This is just beautiful. I had to open up another tab just for this song. Thank you.
(Btw what software are you using?)

Anti-Citizen responds:

FL studio 9. mostly in house vsts but i do say the Illformed Glitch VST helped alot (its free, and awesome :D )

Dreadnaught Mk III Dreadnaught Mk III

Wow

This sounds like something I hear in a movie. Please though as I'm curious, what software and such ARE you using?? I must have!

Guistep Guistep

So a guy walk into a bar.

Really simple. Pretty relaxing really. Please finish.